Author Topic: Cosmetic Thread - align view  (Read 10694 times)

Luigi Bestetti Offline

•  
Cosmetic Thread - align view
« on: Jul 04, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
  •  
Hi!
I have a problem with a cosmetic thread on drawing,  when I create a section the cosmetic thread is not visualized, but the section is across the hole the thread is visualized, is it possible resolve the problem?
I remove the projection correlation at a view, but i want align the same view with another view, is it possible?
thanks!

Luigi

Irina Offline

•  
Re: Cosmetic Thread - align view
« Reply #1 on: Jul 07, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
  •  
Hello Luidgi!

Thanks for your question. May I please, ask to forward the models and drawing to ASCON technical Support at support@ascon.net It will make possible to investigate the question and give you a prompt and extended answer. Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Irina

SqueelmSall Offline

•  
Re: Cosmetic Thread - align view
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2018, 04:36:17 AM »
  •  
The one crucial mistake to avoid in MLSP is attempting to apply every advertising method at as soon as. There are other important things as well. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.Door knocking is always an option, so don’t rule it out. Continue to, people who are ready towards retain the services of some Great B2B marketing Recommendations are in a position towards carry out results at this worldwide industry. Obedience training should be calm, firm, quiet, and persuasive, rather then demanding or sharp. Check out reviews as well as talk to other mother and father. Remember that you must do something different to get different results.Cheap Jerseys China Online.Cheap NFL Jerseys Online. Children like games that make them feel potent and also in control.Breathe this way for three minutes.The fact that you are going to rent modern and nearly brand new equipment is another advantage since you need not spend millions to acquire the equipment. Children like games that make them feel potent and also in control.Read more about Details Associated With Cylinder Valvesvisiting our website.//////////