Author Topic: BOM & Standard library 3D  (Read 9912 times)

dmatusz

BOM & Standard library 3D
« on: Nov 21, 2008, 02:39:03 AM »
  •  
Hello,

is it posible to put automatically the Components from assembly being created with library "Standard elements 3D" to BOM?

And the second questions, when I put Component from library I can set some parameters, for example lenght. It is possible to put this lenght automaticaly to BOM?

Best Regards
Darek

Slava Kashirsky Offline

• ASCON Staff
Re: BOM & Standard library 3D
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »
  •  
Hello,

is it posible to put automatically the Components from assembly being created with library "Standard elements 3D" to BOM?

And the second questions, when I put Component from library I can set some parameters, for example lenght. It is possible to put this lenght automaticaly to BOM?

Hello Darek,
Yes, it is possible to put automatically this components from assembly to BOM
At first you should edit youк part in the library, I showed as step1 below in attachment
Then when you standart part will opened for editing you can to add all need BOM Items to your part. look step2 and 3 (file 1.png)
After that you can add your standart part to your assembly and check the assembly BOM information in BOM/Edit objects/Internal menu (file 2.jpg)
In this diaolg you will see all information from your assembly components - in our case, information from our standart part - (file 3.jpg)

About your second question - no it is impossible put directly length parameter from you part yet.

Best regards,
Slava Kashirsky.
KOMPAS-3D product manager

dmatusz

Re: BOM & Standard library 3D
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
  •  
Hello,

thanks for information.
It works great.

Best Regards
Darek

TherAces Offline

•  
BOM Standard library 3D
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2016, 11:02:56 AM »
  •  
Is it possible to change the standard map messages, like can be done with FusionCharts?  I tried passing the InvalidXMLText parameter to the map, but it doesnt take it.  Can this be done?